For the most part, dogs don’t care much about privacy. They’re happy to go about their business where the whole neighborhood can see, so a privacy fence is not number one on their wishlist. After all, no fence is as exciting as a ball, pizza crust, or pile of leaves. For a dog owner, a fence is desirable for plenty of reasons, mainly keeping your dog contained and safe. Privacy fences have an added bonus: your dog won’t get distracted by the sight of other animals, and they won’t be seen either.
It may be a struggle to convince Fido, but here are 10 ways your dog will benefit from a privacy fence.
1. No one will see your dog’s gymnastics routine until it’s ready.
2. Neighbors won’t get jealous of how chill your dog is.
3. Your dog will be able to make business deals covertly.
4. No one will steal your dog’s patented dance moves.
5. When your dog tries to get an inanimate object to throw a stick, no one will see how embarrassing it is.
6. Your dog’s private dates won’t be interrupted.
7. Your dog will have a serene, private environment for massage sessions.
8. The neighbors won’t realize how clumsy your dog is.
9. Your dog won’t have to be self-conscious about their bikini bod.
10. Bathtime can be a little more private.
As you can see, even though your dog has no shame, there are loads of reasons to invest in a good privacy fence!